Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ladies: Forget What You Know About Beer


So there are bikini clad girls, monster rock guitar chords and sparks. There's a famous dog somewhere close. You hear the words "hell yeah." Where are you? No, not the snakepit of the Indy 500, you're in a typical mass-market beer commercial. Booo.

Ladies ...this is not what I'm about here. Women who appreciate beer are not the mindless cheerleading twins or biker babes presented in the media. There is a whole secret and sacred world of fabulous beer out there just waiting for us to taste and embrace.

Most women, who have not been exposed to this secret world of beer, call me crazy. They tell me that they "aren't beer drinkers" and never will be. Once I've taken a woman on what I call "The Beer Journey," I'm usually lauded with astonished gratitude. Women find this beer knowledge empowering and thrilling. I've never NOT had a convert.

Forget what you've ever known about beer. I'm about to throw open the doors wide to a whole new world.


"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer."

-Abraham Lincoln

1 comment:

  1. Before I knew Christina I hated beer, thought it was for men and burping - being from WI that's not good. She has really opened my eyes to the fun of it and I've found that Coors Light isn't what all beers taste like! Thanks girl!

    Jen Reiter Eby (from the SBA days)

    ReplyDelete