With the motto "Respect Beer," you'll understand why I love these guys. When they were recently named "Best Beer Web Site" by Details magazine (mine wasn't up yet) Todd said, "There's no doubt that most within this age group are among the beer drinking impaired and in dire need of assistance when it comes to their choice of beer. If BeerAdvocate.com can help, mission accomplished!" I dig that beer passion.
Well my dear readers, with the intention of changing the way the world thinks about beer, the Alstroms are launching their first ever Beer Advocate Magazine. If you subscribe before August 1, 2006, you'll become a "Founding Subscriber" and lock into an annual subscription rate of only $19.95 a year.
How cool will you look when you have the boy over for the first time and your beer magazines are scattered all over! (You've hidden all the People under the bed, of course)
Click Here to subscribe.
- The Fall 2006 Inaugural Issue (limited edition)
- 12 issues total: 10 monthly issues (starting 2007), plus Year in Review and pocket beer guide
- An official 2007 BeerAdvocate Calendar
- Offer valid with timely annual renewal, expires August 1, 2006
- Inaugural issue ships fall 2006
- Subscription begins 2007