Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Testing...Check...Check one.







This, to me, is one of the coolest things that's happened to me since I started my Beer Journey. I was invited to go on radio station KCRW and be interviewed by culinary maven Evan Kleiman about women and beer on her show Good Food. What? Yeah. How cool is that? I've been listening to this show in my car for years edge-u-micating myself on the stuff that kicks culinary ass, and now I'm on it. Hopefully kicking beer ass! Wait....that didn't sound right.

Anyway, I'm on the radio. Woot woot. For Southern Californians, my "Beer Chick" segment will air this Saturday, July 28. You can listen live during its air time, 11:00am-noon at 89.9-FM (Pacific), or thereafter from the archives at www.kcrw.com. You can also listen live over the internet at this website as well.

You can click here to see deets on the upcoming show. Thanks again for all your e-mails, keep 'em coming. I'm so excited. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

1 comment:

  1. Great work! I really liked the part when you said that guys didn't know much about beer either. I'm sure you're not including Homer Simpson in that generalization. Hope you become a regular guest.

    ReplyDelete