Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Teeny Little Corrections



So, I'd like to thank Angeleno Magazine for writing about me. It was cool to be featured and a great picture. There are a couple things in the article that I'm starting to get some questions and mail about. I do have a tendency to talk very very quickly about a subject that is foreign to a lot of people. Anyway, here are some corrections to clear things up!

First of all, it quoted me as saying the Biere de Champagne is "sent to the town of Champagne"... What I said was that the beer is sometimes sent to the Champagne REGION for aging and going through the methode champagnoise. You can read my previous article called "The Champagne of Beers" for more info.

Secondly, I hope everyone here has enough faith in me to know that I know that Lindemans Peach Lambic is not a dark beer. Also, I wouldn't say that "most dark beers have less alcohol than lighter beers." I usually tell people that the color of a beer has nothing to do with its bitterness or alcohol content and that a dark beer COULD have less alcohol than a lighter colored beer.

Cheers to all of you my fellow beer nerds!

cp

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christina.Just read a few of your vast info columns.Great job..
    Very informitive.Gotta love beer and everything that goes into making and appreciating it.You do that...
    FROM:A fan of good beer-
    Regular:FLOSSMORE STATION
    Flossmore Il.

    ReplyDelete