Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

Young Experimenting Perfection Seekers




I'm a YODA today! I'm the Yeppie of the Day! What the hell is that?

Well, my dear friends, yeppienation.com says, "Remember the Yuppies of the 80's? Baby boomers who where hungry for money and status, well many of their kids are now Yeppies (Young Experimenting Perfection Seekers)...These 20 and 30 somethings don't aspire to a job in finance and a BMW in the driveway. If anything they quit their jobs to go backpacking for an undetermined duration... Yeppies are life shopping...in search of ideal existence."

That's what I am...I'm a yeppie, and proud of it. However, instead of dropping a job to go backpacking, I'm left jobs to go beer drinking. I'd like to thank my parents who are so thrilled beyond words that my passion is beer. I'd like to thank the readers of this blog who have supported me in my effort to elevate beer to the level that it deserves. I'd like to thank companies like Craftsman Brewing Company, Deschutes Brewing Company, Unibroue, Telegraph Brewing Co., Artisan Ales, Wine Warehouse who have helped me in this endeavor. I'd also like to thank the Yeppie Nation, who clearly understand what's important in life. So do not try to drink good beer, DRINK good beer. Seek it, live it, love it. In the words of the original Yoda, "Do or Do Not, There Is No Try."

May the Force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment