Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Thrillist and Other Stuff


Hello everybody! I'm very excited today because I'm featured in The Thrillist. Well...maybe not ME per se, but it does feature The Library Bar in downtown Los Angeles.

Its featured because I helped develop their new beer list. I hope that they do it justice in serving it, but I think that it is a great, chill spot to have a great beer.


Click here to read The Thrillist: The List.
And click here to read the new beer menu that they will be featuring!


Also wanted to share with you a great feature on www.laist.com about Mark Jilg at Craftsman Brewery. The article gives good insight into Mark's beer philosophy. Click here to read it.

ALSO....I'm doing another Beer 101 class with Learn About Wine this Sunday from 3-5pm downtown Los Angeles. (I seem to be downtown a lot lately!) Click here for the info on it. I want to do summer beers and am open to suggestions if anyone has any favorites that they love.


And one more thing. I know that this is late notice, but Stone Brewing Co. is hosting an event called "Learn to be a Sommelier - Beer and Cheese" Mmmmm......beeeeeer and cheeeeese. This tasting is TONIGHT (May 16th) from 5:30 - 6:30pm at Surfas in Culver City for $10.

Hopefully its not sold out yet because
Steve Wagner, the founder, president and brewmaster of Stone Brewing will be there. Click here for more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment